Ergonomic Home Clear Design Desk System
Do you need control room furniture right away? We can ship in 5 to 7 biz days in the three standard laminates of maple, shadow elm, and white. Or 2-3 weeks for non-stock laminates. Need assembly? No problem as we can include this service delivered to the lower 48 states in most areas. Save money on the purchase of your office furniture. These factors make Ergonomic Home the Clear Design choice for control room furniture. Read more below.
- Cost: BLADE offers real, clear cost savings over traditional cube workstations and panel systems. Usually a 15-40% cost saving gain is realized. Think about that a minute. In real terms, say you are contemplating the purchase of $100,000 of cubicle/modular furniture - AKA - panel systems. With a 15% to 40% savings by using The BLADE Bench Desk System, that is a savings of $15,000 to $40,000!
- Save another 22-26%: on your real estate costs. Leasing space is expensive. Because of shared components of The BLADE Bench Desk System between workstations, and intelligent configurations it requires a smaller footprint than panel systems. Because most panel systems manufacturers’ panel thickness is 2 to 4” thick, that is where your savings in real estate leasing costs come in.
- Re-configuration: BLADE uses locking, expandable beams. This is a huge advantage for a dynamic, constantly expanding, and changing company as it means most components can be re-used to make different sized workstations.
- Eco-Friendly Furniture: The BLADE Bench Desk System metal frame work is 98% recyclable. Work-surfaces and tops are manufactured in the USA in our FSC Certified production facility and are CARB Phase 2 Compliant. Reduction in the real-estate ensures a reduced carbon footprint. Wherever possible, recycled packaging is used, and we actively promote the recycling of the packaging our products use.
- Thousands of combinations: Click here to download the complete Clear Design Desk System brochure & price list.
ErgonomicHome.com is an online furniture store since 1997 with 40+years of office furniture experience. We are safe, sure, sound, and secure.