About ErgonomicHome.com, Inc.
Welcome to ErgonomicHome.com, "your home for advanced ergonomic products." This is the YEQs (your ergonomic questions) page. These are the most asked YEQs and hopefully they will answer most of your questions. If they do not you are welcome to call our toll-free number @ 877+550+2678 and talk to people that have been in the office furniture industry for over 30 years. Questions? Click to email Tom at ErgonomicHome.com.
- Our customers have awarded us a 4.5 stars out of a possible 5 rating for customer service. OK, so we are not perfect, but we do try to be.
- Payment terms. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa credit cards as well as PayPal. Custom orders require a deposit up to 50% commensurate with the size of the order. We will enter your order and email you an acknowledgement. Payment terms are net 15 days after shipment. For orders shipped outside the 48 contiguous states payment is due at shipment.
- Credit card security: We take the issue of your credit card security very seriously. So we use a 256-bit encrypted, maximum security shopping cart. 256-bit encryption means that the data is cryptographically encoded during an SSL session at the highest level currently available, and nearly impossible to break. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a protocol that provides encrypted communications on the Internet. Compared to the 40-bit old encryption, 256-bit is more than 300 septillion (300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) times stronger. You can shop and use your credit card with confidence at Ergonomic Home.
- Issue Your Purchase Order To:
14611 Sunny Grove Dr.
Houston, Texas 77070-2435
Ph: 877-550-2678 -or- 281-655-9798
Fax: contact us.
- Can you guys save me & my company money? Yes we can! Our prices are 30% to 50% less than Haworth, Herman Miller, Hon, Ergotron, Kimball, Knoll, Office Depot, Office Max, Neutral by Design, Steelcase and other Internet dealers with no sacrifice in quality or features.
- Do you sell quality ergonomic products or are they the poor quality found at the office and computer "superstores?" We sell commercial grade, high quality ergonomic products. As a matter of fact most the ergonomic products we distribute meet, exceed, and are certified to the ISO 9002 quality standards...your assurance of quality. Additionally the ergonomic products we sell have full warranties. Review the WebPages for the specific warranty.
- Is installation included? No. Installation is your responsibility. Most of the products include installation sheets. The other is self explanatory. All the manufactures also have toll free numbers listed on the installation sheets for assistance.
- Does your company have a Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S number? Yes we have. Our D-U-N-S nor. is 03-337-1910.
- Do you guys have a return policy? Yes we do. Here it is. Comfortek, DARRAN, HPFI (High Point Furniture Inc.) Health Postures, RFM Seating, Safco are not returnable once the upholstery has been cut, including leather. Even if your order has not shipped. The reason is when you order a chair and select the specific upholstery, it becomes a custom order. In other words that chair is made to your specifications in the upholstery of your choice and the options of your choice. Much like custom suit is made for one person, so are chairs you select the upholstery for. The possibility of selling a returned chair to another customer if not possible. It is not like a chair that is already manufactured in large quantities in a common fabric color like black, blue or burgundy that can be easily resold. For chairs in leather the cost of the leather is very expensive and can cost from $200 to $500 depending on the size of the chair which does not include the cost of manufacturing the chair and the shipping costs. Banana tables are not returnable. Items that are returnable are monitor arms, keyboard trays, keyboard drawers, keyboard mechanisms, footrests, CPU holders, mouse trays, mouse pads, pre-manufactured boxed chairs such as from Dale Furniture which has a 25% restocking charge and you pay shipping charges. You have 12 business days to request a return, and all products must be returned within 30 days from the ship date. To request a return contact our Customer Service department. Once approved, your return will be assigned an RMA (return merchandise authorization). This return merchandise authorization number must accompany your return. We will email you the return to address, RMA nbr. etc. If the RMA nbr. is not on the shipping label it will be refused at the factory. You are responsible for paying for the outbound & return shipping charges. The outbound shipping charge amount will be deducted from the amount we credit your account. Returns must be made in the original cartons with the original packing. Credit is issued after the product is returned to the factory and inspected. If the product is damaged there will be additional charges. NOTE: Acoustical printer covers have a 25% restocking charge and must be returned within 30 days. You have 15 business days to request a return, and all products must be returned within 30 days from the ship date. You are also responsible for the outbound and return shipping charges and the product must be returned in the original shipping box. Acoustical printer covers are custom made specifically for the brand of printer you order and will not fit another printer. Much like a custom suit will fit but one person. Verify the inside and outside dimensions listed are correct for your printer or call us @ 1-877-550-2678 to insure a correct fit for your printer.