Courtroom Furniture: Contemporary, Transitional, Traditional, Custom
Specializing in courtroom furniture that is modular and comprised of individual free-standing units for use in hearing and deposition rooms, municipal courtrooms, universities, high schools, or by law firms to conduct mock courtroom trials. Ergonomic Home can adapt most of its products to ADA requirements. Review the categories below.
- Appearance: Solid woods and veneers used on exterior surfaces are A-1 select grades. HPL (high pressure laminate) also available. All courtroom furniture units ship assembled for quick and easy installation. Casters can be added for mobility.
- Tax advantage to your company: Your company will benefit from a significant tax savings through accelerated 7-year depreciation.
- Bulletproofing: For Judge's and jury benches. OF-300, Level 3 protection, which will stop a 44 magnum bullet.
- Made in USA: creating jobs here, not overseas.
- Design styles: Available in contemporary, traditional, and transitional styles. Click the images below for more details. They can be easily customized for special requirements.
- Project Management: Color renderings, drawings with dimensions before ordering give you the ability to see how your ideas will look and if they fit and meet code. We ship and install throughout the USA. Forty years experience in the office furniture industry since 1976. And nineteen years on the Internet since 1997. Review Customer testimonials.