ABOUT ERGONOMICHOME.COM, INC.
Welcome to ErgonomicHome.com, "your home for advanced ergonomic office and home furniture." This is the YEQs (your ergonomic questions) page. These are the most asked YEQs and hopefully they will answer most of your questions. If they do not you are welcome to call our toll-free number @ 1-877-550-2678 and talk to people that have been in the office furniture industry for over 40+years. ErgonomicHome.com has been on the Internet since 1997. Located in Houston, Texas we ship to all of the lower 48-contiguous states. Questions? Click to email Tom at ErgonomicHome.com.
We thank you for your visit to ErgonomicHome.com. If you have questions we have not answered you are welcome to call our toll-free number @ 1-877-550-2678 and talk to people that have been in the office furniture industry for over 40+years. Or click to email Tom at ErgonomicHome.com.
ErgonomicHome.com has been on the Internet since 1997.
- Our customers have awarded us a 4.5 stars out of a possible 5 rating for customer service.
- Payment terms. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa credit cards, purchase orders, EFT, and company checks. Custom orders require a deposit up to 50% commensurate with the size of the order. Payment terms are net 15 days after shipment. Orders shipped outside the 48 contiguous states payment is due at shipment. We accept purchase orders from, government agencies, schools and large well-rated businesses. We will enter your order and email you an acknowledgement.
- Credit card security: We take the issue of your credit card security very seriously. So we use a 256-bit encrypted, maximum security shopping cart. 256-bit encryption means that the data is cryptographically encoded during an SSL session at the highest level currently available, and nearly impossible to break. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a protocol that provides encrypted communications on the Internet. Compared to the 40-bit old encryption, 256-bit is more than 300 septillion (300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) times stronger. Shop and use your credit card with confidence at Ergonomic Home.
- Issue Your Purchase Order To:
14611 Sunny Grove Drive
Ph: 877-550-2678 -or- 281-655-9798
Fax: contact us.
- Can save me & my company money? Yes we can! Our prices are 30% to 50% less than Haworth, Herman Miller, Hon, Ergotron, Kimball, Knoll, Office Depot, Office Max, Neutral by Design, Steelcase and other Internet dealers with no sacrifice in quality or features.
- Quality: Do you sell quality ergonomic products or are they the poor quality found at the office and computer "superstores?" We sell commercial grade, high quality ergonomic products. As a matter of fact most the ergonomic products we distribute meet, exceed, and are certified to the ISO 9002 quality standards...your assurance of quality. Additionally the ergonomic office and home furniture products we sell have full warranties. Review the WebPages for the specific warranty.
- Is installation included? Most of our products do not include assembly, but some do and will be noted on the product page. Most of the products include installation sheets. All the manufactures also have toll free numbers listed on the installation sheets for assistance.
- Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S number? Yes we have. Our D-U-N-S number is 03-337-1910. We are rated as having excellent credit by Dun & Bradstreet with a very low risk of doing business with. We have been in the office furniture industry for over 40+years. ErgonomicHome.com has been on the Internet since 1997. The founder and owner has a FICO credit score of 821 out of a possible 850 rating. We are honest and do what we say.
- Do you guys have a return policy? Yes, we do. If an item needs to be returned, restocking fees (up to 35%), and freight charges may apply. If you have questions about color matching request free color samples prior to placing your order. We will be happy to send these. Some products are not returnable. Questions? Click to email Tom at ErgonomicHome.com. Or phone home free to 1-877-550-2678 to check if the product you are contemplating is returnable. You have 15 business days to request a return, and all products must be returned within 30 days from the ship date. If approved, your return will be assigned an RMA (return merchandise authorization). This return merchandise authorization number must accompany your return. We will email you the return to address, RMA nbr. If the RMA nbr. is not on the shipping label it will be refused at the factory. You are responsible for paying for the outbound & return shipping charges. The outbound shipping charge amount will be deducted from the amount we credit your account. Returns must be made in the original cartons with the original packing. Credit is issued after the product is returned to the factory and inspected. If the product is damaged there will be additional charges. Questions? Click to email Tom at ErgonomicHome.com. Or phone home free to 1-877-550-2678 to check if the product you are contemplating is returnable.
- Overseas orders: We do NOT ship overseas. However, we can ship to a port of exit in the 48-contigous states to your freight forwarder. They are responsible for preparing the order for overseas shipment. Or your freight forwarder can pickup up your order at the factory. You are responsible for arranging for shipment on the shipper/freight forwarder of your choice to pick up your order at the factory. We will provide you with the address after you place an order. You are also responsible for the CIF, (cost, insurance and freight) for overseas shipment. Depending on what type of product you ordered, it can take from 5 days to 12 weeks before it is ready to be picked up at the factory by your shipper. We will keep you informed as to the estimated ship date and any changes. All orders are in U.S. dollars, paid in advance before shipment. The minimum amount for overseas orders is $1000.00. Payment methods are company check. Questions or need a quote? email Tom at ErgonomicHome.com.
- Do we have free shipping? Yes we do! To anywhere in the lower 48 contiguous states, even on heavy products such as a Banana computer console that weighs 600 lbs! However, if the delivery address is a residence instead of a business there are extra delivery charges. The reason being the freight company has to use special equipment and make sure someone is there for delivery. The terms of free shipping is if delivery by a freight/trucking company their responsibility is to deliver to your loading dock. If you do not have a loading dock you must let us know in advance as the freight/trucking company will need to bring a truck with a lift gate. They are not required to do inside delivery. You can request this at the time of the order, but there are extra charges you would have to pay. They are not responsible for installation either. For products that ship UPS, FEDEX, DHL they will bring inside, but they do not assemble either. Check each product's web page for specific shipping times.
- Cancellations: If you cancel an order that is returnable and has already shipped you will be charged the freight charges to your location. You will also be responsible for the freight charges to return it to the factory in good condition. You may be charged a restocking/inspection fee of up to 25% of the selling price. By placing an order you agree with these terms and conditions. If you cancel an order that has been manufactured you may be subject to 100% payment regardless if the order has shipped. The reason is some orders and are considered custom furniture. When you place an order with ErgonomicHome.com, Inc., you have ordered us to tell the manufacturers to buy the raw materials, cut the parts to your size requirements, apply the finish of your selection, and ship to the location of your choice. All of which incur definite expenses. In other words these manufacturer do not have any of their products sitting a warehouse waiting to be shipped. Each order is a custom. By placing an order with ErgonomicHome.com, Inc., you entered by yourself, or by having one of our customer services representatives, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Damage: Although damage is rare it is important to know your rights. Your order ships FOB which means once the delivery company or trucking company picks up your order at the factory it is yours. And any claim for damage is between you and the shipping company. Please inspect the order before signing for it. Inspect the outside of the shipping box. If there is ANY evidence of damage, open the box and inspect the product(s) thoroughly. Do not let the driver leave without you inspecting first. If there is damage to the product REFUSE DELIVERY. Make a notation on the delivery ticket, have the driver sign it, and have the driver give you a copy. You have a maximum of 7 days to notify the shipping company of damage, and to arrange an inspection. Keep all boxes and packing in case of obvious or concealed damage for the inspection. Many times we can ship you replacement parts that will make your order like new.