About ErgonomicHome.com, Inc.
Welcome to ErgonomicHome.com, "your home for advanced ergonomic office and home furniture." This is the YEQs (your ergonomic questions) page. These are the most asked YEQs and hopefully they will answer most of your questions. If they do not you are welcome to call our toll-free number @ 1-877-550-2678 and talk to people that have been in the office furniture industry for over 40+years. ErgonomicHome.com has been on the Internet since 1997. Located in Houston, Texas we ship to all of the lower 48-contiguous states. Questions? Click to email Tom at ErgonomicHome.com.
- Our customers have awarded us a 4.5 stars out of a possible 5 rating for customer service. OK, so we are not perfect, but we do try to be.
- Payment terms. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa credit cards, purchase orders, EFT, and company checks. Custom orders require a deposit up to 50% commensurate with the size of the order. Payment terms are net 15 days after shipment. For orders shipped outside the 48 contiguous states payment is due at shipment. We accept purchase orders from, government agencies, schools and large well-rated businesses. We will enter your order and email you an acknowledgement.
- Credit card security: We take the issue of your credit card security very seriously. So we use a 256-bit encrypted, maximum security shopping cart. 256-bit encryption means that the data is cryptographically encoded during an SSL session at the highest level currently available, and nearly impossible to break. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a protocol that provides encrypted communications on the Internet. Compared to the 40-bit old encryption, 256-bit is more than 300 septillion (300,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) times stronger. You can shop and use your credit card with confidence at Ergonomic Home.
- Issue Your Purchase Order To:
14611 Sunny Grove Drive
Ph: 877-550-2678 -or- 281-655-9798
Fax: contact us.
- Can save me & my company money? Yes we can! Our prices are 30% to 50% less than Haworth, Herman Miller, Hon, Ergotron, Kimball, Knoll, Office Depot, Office Max, Neutral by Design, Steelcase and other Internet dealers with no sacrifice in quality or features.
- Do you sell quality ergonomic products or are they the poor quality found at the office and computer "superstores?" We sell commercial grade, high quality ergonomic products. As a matter of fact most the ergonomic products we distribute meet, exceed, and are certified to the ISO 9002 quality standards...your assurance of quality. Additionally the ergonomic office and home furniture products we sell have full warranties. Review the WebPages for the specific warranty.
- Is installation included? Most of our products do not include assembly, but some do and will be noted on the product page. Most of the products include installation sheets. All the manufactures also have toll free numbers listed on the installation sheets for assistance.
- Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S number? Yes we have. Our D-U-N-S number is 03-337-1910. We are rated as having excellent credit by Dun & Bradstreet with a very low risk of doing business with. We have been in the office furniture industry for over 40+years. ErgonomicHome.com has been on the Internet since 1997.
- Do you guys have a return policy? Yes, we do. If an item needs to be returned, restocking fees and freight charges may apply. If you have questions about color matching request free color samples prior to placing your order. We will be happy to send these. Some products are not returnable. Questions? Click to email Tom at ErgonomicHome.com. Or phone home free to 1-877-550-2678 to check if the product you are contemplating is returnable. You have 15 business days to request a return, and all products must be returned within 30 days from the ship date. If approved, your return will be assigned an RMA (return merchandise authorization). This return merchandise authorization number must accompany your return. We will email you the return to address, RMA nbr. If the RMA nbr. is not on the shipping label it will be refused at the factory. You are responsible for paying for the outbound & return shipping charges. The outbound shipping charge amount will be deducted from the amount we credit your account. Returns must be made in the original cartons with the original packing. Credit is issued after the product is returned to the factory and inspected. If the product is damaged there will be additional charges. Questions? Click to email Tom at ErgonomicHome.com. Or phone home free to 1-877-550-2678 to check if the product you are contemplating is returnable.