DAIS FURNITURE. COUNCIL CHAMBERS DESK:
- Dais Council Chambers Furniture for city halls, law firms, universities, and high schools. Custom made to your exact dimensions.
Available in contemporary, transitional, and traditional styles. U-shaped, or crescent shaped footprint that allows council members to interact with each other, as well as address the public. Scroll to the bottom for typical layouts.
- Custom Dais Furniture: Ergonomic Home can assist in the design and layout of your Dais with 3-D color renderings, and dimensional drawings for your review before manufacturing. These drawings are very helpful for you to understand how your Dais furniture will look before purchasing. And the relative size and position of the components. To get started we need a CAD file from your Architect, or a hand sketch that illustrates the layout of your room with dimensions, the location of the doors, windows, and any vertical structural columns. Email a copy to email Tom. Or phone home free to 1-877-550-2678.
- Optional 6" Riser: Includes interior ribbing with cut-outs to facilitate cabling, removable hatch under work-surface for access to cables, and wire chase in corners.
- Modular Furniture Design: Each component ships assembled for. Optional casters, w/quick release metal connections can be added allowing the Dais furniture to be moved, then re-positioned. Compared to architectural mill-work/built-ins, are fixed in place, cannot be moved without demolishing, ending up in landfill. Not Eco-Friendly.
- Speaking of Eco-Friendly: Our manufacturer is a member of the US Green Building Council, which establishes guidelines for the construction of green buildings and establishes LEED rating systems. And can offer several avenues to accumulate LEED points: Material and Resources. Credit 4.1 Recycled Content 10%. Credit 4.2 Recycled Content 20%. Credit 5.1 Regional Materials, 20% recycled regionally. Credit 5.2 Regional Material, 10% extracted and manufactured regionally. Credit 6 Rapidly renewable materials. Credit 7 Certified Wood. Indoor Environmental Quality. Credit 4.1 Low-Emitting Materials, Adhesives and Sealants. Credit 4.4 Low-Emitting Materials, Composite wood and laminate adhesives.
- Optional Bullet proof desk: Many Dais Council Chambers require bulletproofing. We use OF 300, Level 3 protection, which will stop a 44 magnum bullet. A fiberglass panel is sandwiched between finished wood panels, and is not visible from front or back making for a bullet proof desk.
- Installation/assembly performed by a professional installation company in MOST cities, but not all within the lower 48 contiguous states. Shipment would be to their warehouse as a trailer height loading dock is required to accept shipments from a specialized 53' length truck designed specifically for office furniture transportation. They will use a smaller track with a tailgate lift to deliver and assemble at your location. All components ship in wood crates for protection.
- Ergonomic Home is an online furniture store since 1997 with 40 years of office furniture industry experience.
Review the Dais council chamber furniture models below. For a quote email Tom. Or phone home free to 1-877-550-2678.